Sunday, May 24, 2009

April/May Update

On Easter Sunday, we not only celebrated the resurrection of our savior, but also the baptism of our second child, Julia! She asked me to baptize her and it was my pleasure to do so!

In early May, my brother Marty, his wife Patsy and boys, Blake, Tanner , David and Chase came for a short visit. We went to Bounce Town (a place with bounce houses, obstacles courses, air hockey and tons of other fun things to do!), we had a birthday party for David and Chase and they were able to come to our homeschool talent show.

1 comment:

Symon said...

Hi there. I'm Symon from New Zealand. I noticed one of your interests was 'Ted Dekker'. Please take the time to check out our Christian Fiction Review Blog: Flannelgraph. If you become a follower, you will be into win a free book/books each month. God bless you!