Thursday, September 30, 2010

This Week

I have all these dreams and aspirations to be an inspiring blogger with all kinds of craft tutorials and projects to share, but life just gets in the way. So, I have decided to simply tell about projects we have been working on "this week". If anyone is interested in a tutorial or pattern or recipe or whatever, just leave a comment!

This week...
Well, this week has been a busy one in the Moberly household! We returned home on Sunday after camping with my brother's family. The campground had trick-or-treating for the kids, which was tons of fun. Fortunately, I already knew what 3 of my children were going to be and had the fabric on hand. This is what we came up with..
.
Noah as Luigi. Julia as Harley Quinn, Kate as Easter (Hadassah) and Sophie as a Spider. They still need a bit more work before the "big night", but over all everyone was happy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We also visited Edwards Apple Orchard, which was just a short drive from the campground. It was the perfect occasion for Sophie to wear her apple hat that I made for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was able to get this dress for FREE!
(I know HORRIBLE picture, but it's all I got!)

I thought it was cute but knew it wouldn't come close to fitting any of my girls, so I decided to turn it in to a bag to carry my current knitting projects and needles. Here are the results.
The Bag

The Needle Cases

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We also have been making batch after batch of oatmeal, peanut butter, chocolate chip cookies. Pure deliciousness!

No comments: