Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Jonas Brothers Concert

Maybe you are in the same boat that I am in and you have a Jonas Brothers fan or two in your household. I have to say that I have not seen my girls go so crazy for anything like this before. In fact as we speak, my girls are discussing where the Jonas Brothers are right now. Apparently they are doing a concert in Camden New Jersey tonight. Anyway, my friend Kerry (who has a JB obsessed fan of her own) and I decided to take our girls to the concert.

I made the decision that day almost 9 years ago when I became a mother, that I was going to be a fun mom. What I meant by that was not being a permissive mom, but a mom who loves doing things that her kids love to do. So, I guess that means taking my girls to a concert with 35,000 (other) screaming girls. The day of the concert, I asked Julia if she was going to scream a lot that night and she said, "That's pretty much all I'm going to do!". Great! Fortunately, I actually like the Jonas Brothers. I like what they stand for and I like their family values. And the music is not too bad either. :)



Getting ready to go...






At the concert.

She is screaming so loud, she had to plug her ears!
Just look at those faces!
We all had such a great time! Julia said it was the best night of her life and she would remember it forever! It felt so good knowing that I had helped create this very special memory!

4 comments:

Missy said...

Oh my gosh this is adorable!! It looks like you guys had an awesome time at the concert, I am definitely jealous :) <3

Christy said...

I am jealous to an unhealthy extent.
haha, jk. but seriously. that looks like it was amazing!

Kerry said...

thanks for being a "cool mom" with me ! We had such a good time !!!

mmartin said...

They better scream like this when they see their Uncle Marty!