Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Silly Little Friends

So, I decided to try my hand at making dolls. My first one, Julia and I made together. She isn't perfect, her head is kind-of crooked! But she found a loving mother in Julia anyway. Her name is Molly.




I enjoyed making Molly so much that I decided to make another doll. I wasn't sure who would be her mother, but she was quickly snatched up by Kate. Her name is Holly.





Then, of course, Noah could not be left out! So along came Joey.




Here are a few more pictures to enjoy. The kids and I had so much fun taking all of these!





I found that I have really enjoyed making these dolls! And taking silly pictures! :) I figured that after making three, I was finally ready to make one for a gift. This lovely little baby was made with love for my niece Abbey. We are going to see her in a few weeks at Disney World and surprise her. So, shhh! Don't tell!

Here she is taking a little nap on the front porch.



3 comments:

Kerry said...

Becky these are too cute all of my kids want one - you are going to have to teach me how to make them !!! Maybe I can borrow your pattern - I have to get back to sewing soon - I feel like I have been too busy this summer to get anything accomplished !! Your dolls are super inspiring though!

Cassady's said...

I love all the poses! Hilarious!

Cassady's said...

I said Luke needs one and the girls say they want one too!