Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Run To You

This is a song that Joe and I sang this weekend at church. The song was so awesome, I thought I'd share! This is Mac Powell singing since I do not have a recording of Joe and I :)This is the video that played in the background while we sang.


I especially loved the bridge:

Nowhere to run to and no one to turn to
I'm dying out here on my own
Long before I even thought of returning
Your arms are wide open, waiting for me to come home

The topic this week was about sin. Sin is not about breaking the rules it's about breaking relationships. Our relationship with God and our relationships with others.

2 comments:

Molly said...

You guys were awesome at church last week and I LOVE this song. Thanks for posting it!

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing, the song is very moving.I would have loved to have been there to hear you two do it. I'm quite sure that it was powerful. May the Lord Bless you for your faithfulness...