Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

This halloween was probably my favorite. It was absolutely beautiful outside, we were able to be out the entire night with no jackets! What a huge blessing! We also met us with some of our best friends and all had a really great time! I do think that the nice weather brought out every trick or treater in the neighborhood though. I really don't know how anyone had enough candy for all those kids!

The two most handsome army guys out there!

Noah as a soldier

Kate as a Spring Fairy
Julia as a Wildcat Cheerleader

The moms: Julie, Molly, Kerry, me and Jenn (as Michelle Duggar)

The kids: Way too many to name (although less than Michelle Duggar has!)

Julia's Frankenstein
Kate's Rose
Noah's skeleton
All lit up at night.
After trick or treating we had everyone over for soup and chili. It was a perfect way to end the day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking at your pictures makes me feel a part of the fun. I love the costumes. I assume that you made them. You are so creative! I loved the pumpkins too. Who carved them?

The BOOyah Team said...

I carved 'em up all by myself!