Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Charlotte's Web:The Performance

The night of the performance finally arrived. I have never seen the kids that excited or nervous! This was their big night!










My good friends Kerry and Claire and I made all the costumes ourselves. I have picked up sewing in the last few months and have really enjoyed it! Who knew?






















Did I mention that the kids were excited???

























I was so amazed at the level of effort that the kids gave this performance. I could not have been more proud of each and every one of them! I was also thoroughly impressed by the way they encouraged each other throughout the night. They kept passing each other offstage and saying, "great job!" and "you can do it!" If ever there was a proud moment as a mom and as an assistant director, this was it!






Until next time...

No comments: