Monday, May 12, 2008

Dad and Bonnie




As most of you, my mom passed away in October of last year. As heart breaking as it was to lose my mom, it is also a relief to know that she is no longer in pain and that she is in a much better place. After she died, my dad decide to try out e-harmony to see if he could find someone to ease his lonliness. Well, just a few months later he met Bonnie. He left for the long drive to California to meet her at the end of February and he never came back! They had a whirlwind romance and were married on March 28th. We were able to fly to California and spend some time with Bonnie and her family before and after the wedding. I could not have been happier with these people who are now my family!

1 comment:

Harry and Bonnie Martin said...

I sure am blessed to have such a beautiful women as my wife!!!
Signed
Your Dad