Monday, September 8, 2008

Day 3

We've been having lots and lots of fun in Virginia! This morning, we played outside on the trampoline and climbed a few trees. We then went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch (yum yum!) with Brendan. The kids had the play area to themselves and had a great time playing with Brendan.
My nephew David
My nephew Chase


This afternoon we made homemade grape jelly. It was not nearly as messy as I thought it would be! It was actually really fun! Here is Kate and my nephew BlakeMy nephew Tanner


Good night little buddies!

4 comments:

Molly said...

These pictures just melt my heart. He is a darling little boy and looks like he is already part of your family. You are in our prayers!!!

Jean said...

What a sweet little boy!! Glad to hear things are going good:)

mmartin said...

Cute kids!

odd dotty said...

Hey Becky! I have tagged you for a meme! I hope you play!!